What do I need to use a computer?

What do I need to use a computer?


To log on to a public computer station, you will need any of the following:

  • MY Link library card
  • Learning Link card
  • Computer Use Only account

Getting a MY Link library card is free to all Texas residents - sign up here! Learning Link accounts are issued to any students in HISD, Alief ISD, and Pasadena ISD! To sign up for a Computer Use account, please present an identification card to library staff, and they can create one for you; no physical card is issued for Computer Use Only accounts. 

Each computer session lasts 60 minutes. 

  • Last Updated Aug 08, 2023
  • Views 45
  • Answered By Edgar Fuentes

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 0


We're here for you!  Submit your question below.

Need More Help?

Try the popular FAQs below, or view all FAQs here.

Fields marked with * are required.