What is BOOKLINK?
BOOKLINK is a convenient way to pick up your holds from a self-service cabinet. These can be found inside library locations or in other areas around the city, such as the One Allen Center downtown.
How Do I Use BOOKLINK?
- When placing a hold for pickup, select one of our BOOKLINK locations.
- When you receive notification that your hold is ready to be picked up, visit your chosen BOOKLINK location to retrieve your materials.
- Once at the BOOKLINK, scan your MY Link card and enter your PIN when prompted.
- The door will unlock, allowing you to pick up your materials.
- Once the door is closed, the cabinet will scan the materials to make sure the items were checked out to your account.
- You may print a receipt if you like.
- BOOKLINK also allows for easy return of items! Simply scan your MY Link card and enter your PIN when prompted. Then place your items on any open shelf in the cabinet to return. Once the door is closed, the cabinet will scan the materials to make sure the items were returned.
Watch the demo video below to see BOOKLINK in action!